Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the scopes, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- There are three main scopes that I find super useful.…They are the YC Waveform, the Vectorscope,…and the RGB Parade.…So, now I need to change my workspace to…that for color correction.…So, let's go ahead and open Sequence 3-1…from the project panel,…and change your workspace to that of color.…For that, go ahead and click on Window,…Workspaces, and choose Color.…And what's going to happen is,…that you're going to see the Lumetri Color panel…here on the right,…and you're going to see the Lumetri Scopes here on the left.…
If you click on the tab,…you're going to see whatever Lumetri Scope…you happen to have had selected previously.…If you want to change that,…go ahead and click on the Settings icon,…which looks like a little wrench here at the bottom…of the Lumetri Scopes panel.…Click on that and choose the Vectorscope,…the Histogram, or any of the other scopes.…Right now, I am showing what I want to show,…which is the Waveform.…However, I don't want to see the separate channels.…
I am interested only in seeing the Luma.…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.