Creating an efficient communication system between various team members is key to maintaining productivity and maximum creativity. In addition to the standard communication and notification features in Trello, Zack demonstrates how to integrate Trello with Slack so you can further sort your notifications and minimize unwanted distractions.
- [Narrator] Trello has some incredibly powerful tools…to enable team communication…all in a single virtual environment.…But if you really want to start organizing your communication…then my recommendation is integrating Slack.…The online training library has an entire course…on how to use Slack, so I'm not going to go into the specifics…of how to use it.…But I at least briefly want to walk you through…how you can connect Slack with Trello…and then help you understand where your communication…should happen to maximize efficiency…and minimize confusion.…
Looking at our main tutorial board here…the first thing I want to show you is how…just Trello manages notifications.…I'm going to go up here to the little notifications button…and that's pretty much it.…You're going to see a list of notifications…in chronological order.…There's no way to organize them by person,…organize them by read or unread,…or a way to organize them by board or team member.…So basically it's just a giant brain dump…of all the notifications.…
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.