How do you use the Essential Sound panel to enhance your audio with EQ? In this video, learn how to do just that.
- [Instructor] EQ is used to reduce or boost … selected frequencies in your recording. … Go ahead and open sequence 4.2 EQ and play the timeline. … If I just look through this there are some frames in-- … And this is just an after effects … lesson that I recorded and let's go ahead and select … the clip and give it a classification of dialog. … I'm going to make this a little bit wider so we can … see it better and inside of the clarity section … here you're going to see one for EQ. … When you click on it if you go into the effect … controls panel you will see that the graphic … equalizer 10 band was added to the clip. … In the essential sound panel we are going to use … the presets for vocal presence and then subtle boost … female to change the qualities of my voice recording. … So let's go ahead and play the timeline and as the … timeline plays, change these presets … right here under the EQ. … Which you can see more of this light than … in others so I want the one in which you can see the most. …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.