In this video, learn how to clean up audio by using EQ in Premiere Pro.
- [Instructor] Go ahead and open sequence 3.4 EQ. … Play the timeline. … If I just look through this... … And it's just me giving an after effects lesson. … Go ahead and select the audio and let's give it … a dialogue classification. … In here, we can go into the section that deals with EQ, … and that would be clarity. … If we click on the EQ checkbox here, you see that … in the effect controls panel, there is a graphic equalizer … of 10 bands that gets applied. … You can change the EQ settings in here simply … by selecting a preset, for example, vocal presence … or subtle boost, or simply adjust them here … in the graphic equalizer effect … in the effect controls panel. … Let's go ahead and delete that, … and let's add a 20 band graphic equalizer. … In the effects panel, just type EQ for equalizer, … and choose the graphic equalizer 20 band … and add it to the clip. … Click on the edit button in the effect controls panel, … and of course, the interface opens up. … Now, as the clip plays, you can change these values, …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.