Adobe After Effects includes many presets that give you the opportunity to create custom backgrounds for your graphics. How do you create a background with After Effects presets? In this movie, author Luisa Winters guides you through the process of creating a custom background with Adobe After Effects presets.
- Creating and using these backgrounds…from After Effects is super easy…because all of the presets that After Effects includes.…Experiment with them and create your own.…Go ahead and open After Effects…and create a new composition.…For that, go to Composition, New Composition.…In here let's give it a name of Text 01.…Choose the preset for HDTV 1080 29.97.…
You can also change the duration of this…but we'll leave it at 30 seconds for now.…All we have to do now is click Okay.…Now, to this composition let's go ahead…and add a solid.…Layer, New, Solid.…You can make it any color you want to make it.…All we have to do now is click on the button…that says Make Comp Size and then click Okay.…If you would like to zoom in or out…of the composition panel use your Period and Comma keys.…
The Period key will zoom in and the Comma key…will zoom out.…All you're changing is your view…of this particular panel.…Now, with a layer selected, and by that…I simply mean clicked, go to the Effect and Presets panel.…If you don't see the Effects and Presets panel…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.