The Adobe ecosystem is great for content creation. For example, you can utilize Adobe Dynamic Link when creating graphics in Adobe After Effects to be used in Adobe Premiere Pro. In this movie, author Luisa Winters explains the importance of taking advantage of Dynamic Link when creating title graphics for your video in Premiere Pro.
- If you use After Effects in your Premier Pro workflow…then you're probably familiar with dynamic link.…It is a way that we have to use After Effects…compositions in Premier Pro without having…to render them first.…This solves many issues for us from…what codec to use to should I save the Alpha channel or not.…There is no need to worry about any of that…since you will make the final render using Premier Pro only.…Using an After Effects composition in Premier Pro…is as easy as importing any other asset.…
All you need to do is choose the After Effects project…and then choose the composition that you need.…And that's it.…It is now fully available in Premier Pro.…You do need to have the same version of After Effects…and Premier Pro installed which is easy…nowadays with Creative Cloud.…If you are not using the same version…of both programs then you won't have access…to dynamic link.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.