Now that your lower third has been created and animated in Adobe After Effects, it is time to use it in your Adobe Premiere Pro project. How do you use Adobe Dynamic Link to import an After Effects composition into Premiere Pro? In this movie, author Luisa Winters walks you through how to send a title to Premiere Pro from After Effects.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- After we have our title, we should use it in Premiere Pro.…Let's see how we can do that.…Go ahead and open sequence 3.4 AE Title.…Now we're going to import the title…that we're going to put in this sequence on video track two.…To import the title, simply go to file, import,…and choose the after effects project that we just created.…In this case, it's called 02.…
So go to Premiere Pro Guru Titles,…those are your exercise files,…AE Projects, that's the folder that we created,…and this project is called 02.…Select it and click on open.…You will be able to choose which one of the titles…you want to use, I wanna use Title02.…Select it, click okay,…and now we can drag this to video track two.…We can simply play it…and there you have it, the text animation…is working perfectly well in Premiere Pro.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.