Now that you have your text graphics created in Adobe InDesign, they can now be exported for you to use in your Adobe Premiere Pro project? How do you export graphics for Premiere Pro from InDesign? In this movie, author Luisa Winters walks you through how to save a text graphic for an Adobe Premiere Pro project.
- [Voiceover] Now let's go ahead…and save this InDesign project.…File, Save.…Let's navigate to a Premiere Pro Guru Titles exercise files…and now I'm going to create a New Folder,…and I'll name it InDesign Projects.…I'll name this project Lower Thirds.…
Click on Save and there you go.…Now it's time to export these titles…so that we can use them Premiere Pro.…File, Export.…Now we are going to choose PNGs from here.…We're choosing PNGs because they support the Alpha channel…and we do want the transparency here.…So PNGs, and where are we going to save them?…Well, I'm gonna save them onto a folder called…InDesign Lower Thirds which is already created.…
I'll name it Lower Thirds.png and click on Save.…This opens a new dialog.…In here it's gonna ask you which pages you would like…to export and actually I want to export All of them,…and I wanna export each and every Page separately.…I want for the Quality to be at its Maximum,…but the Resolution only at 72.…Don't change this, leave it at 72.…The Color Space, RGB, because the other option…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.