After you create your titles in Adobe Illustrator, you might need to modify them if the client asks for changes. Utilizing Dynamic Link, you can use the command to edit original right from Adobe Premiere Pro. In this movie, author Luisa Winters demonstrates how to save and edit your title in Illustrator and how use it in Premiere Pro.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- After you save your text, you'll want…to use it in Premiere.…However, there is an issue.…Premiere rasterizes the title at it's native scale.…And when you scale it in Premiere,…the raster is the one that gets re-sized…and not the vector.…So even though the file really is vector,…it will look fuzzy and pixelated if scaled…too much in Premiere Pro.…Go ahead and open Sequence 6.5,…Using and Mortifying Your Title.…
Now let's import one of the illustrator titles…that we created before.…And I'm going to choose Illustrator Title 2…and click on open.…Now put this title in the timeline…and let's re-size it.…To re-size it, select it, go to the effect controls panel.…I'm gonna give it a scale of about 800%.…Of course it gets much much larger.…Now I want to move it so I can see the letters…that are at the beginning of the word.…
So go ahead and click on this icon to the left…of the word motion and now just click and drag…so that you can see other things.…And I want to see the A and the N.…As you can see, it's starting to look…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.