How do you create similar titles in Adobe Premiere Pro, but do not have to make a template? You can reuse titles that you already have in your project. What do you do so you do not change the content of the titles that are already there? Author Luisa Winters demonstrates how to reuse titles in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- We already know that if we double click a title,…in the timeline, that title will open up…so that we can edit it.…But what if we need to create several titles…that are similar but don't really need to make a template?…Let's see how to do that.…Go ahead and open up the sequence named 2.6 Reusing Titles.…In here, you're gonna see a series of clips,…and only one lower third.…Maybe I want to use the same lower third,…but with different names so that I can have…the name of this lady, of this gentleman, etc., etc.…
So if I double click this title,…I can just change the name, but it's gonna…change the name of this gentleman.…So I don't want to do that.…Now, I could also choose New Title, Based on Current Title.…So I can click on this icon here…and it's going to create a new title…based on the one that I have selected right now.…But I don't really want to do it like that either.…If I do a copy and paste, I could maybe fix this.…
So I'm gonna go ahead and go Control C,…Command C on the Mac,…and I'm going to paste this on top of this lady here.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.