This course was created by Maxim Jago. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Personalizing the interface
- Creating new keyboard shortcuts
- Editing directly from the Project panel
- Toggling between Insert and Overwrite mode
- Nesting with sequences
- Selecting a source audio channel
- Dynamic trimming
- Replacing edits
- Applying master clip effects
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Animating titles and graphics
- Creating motion graphic templates
- Cleaning up audio
- Automatic ducking
- Using Render and Replace to preview effects
- Multicamera editing
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Maxim] This course is for editors, who have learned Premiere Pro on their own. Perhaps you picked up skills as you needed them, and asked a friend when you got stuck. Or perhaps you read the book, and watched some videos. If you've ever wondered if you're doing it right, this course is for you. We'll begin by establishing key editing skills. Then, quickly move on to the principles behind countless advanced features, and workflows in Premiere Pro. I'm Maxim Jago. I write the official book on Adobe Premiere Pro, the official book on Adobe Audition, am an Adobe master trainer, an award-winning filmmaker and screenwriter, and the author of over 1800 tutorials, on post production. I'm tremendously excited to share this course with you. Please dive in, and let's learn, create, and change the world, with future stories.
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Intermediate
Introduction to Video Dialogue Editingwith Ashley Kennedy3h 14m Intermediate
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Intermediate
1. Premiere Pro Fundamentals
2. Media Management
3. Editing Faster
4. Visual Effect Principles
5. Titles and Graphics
6. Mastering Audio
7. Mixed Super Skills
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.