Premiere Pro Guru: Outputs and Media Encoder
Outputting video is one of the most important yet misunderstood parts of the creative process. If you work with Adobe Premiere Pro, you need to understand how to choose a format, convert frame rates, and work with Media Encoder, the engine that processes all your encoding. In this course Jason Osder explains it all. He also shows you how to access Media Encoder from inside Premiere Pro or as a stand-alone program, create an efficient export workflow, and encode for formats such as broadcast, DVD or Blu-ray, YouTube, and mobile devices. Plus, learn how to leverage Premiere Pro's automation features and speed up your workflow.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Understanding compression terminology
- Exporting directly from Premiere Pro
- Using the Media Encoder interface
- Outputting media for Apple and Android devices
- Adjusting settings
- Automating compression workflows
- Hi, I'm Jason Osder welcome to Premier Pro Guru, Outputs and Media Encoder. Now, there's nothing more important than the final mile, making sure that your videos look great, and that means for broadcast, DVD or Blu-ray, YouTube or your mobile devices. We'll be looking at all of those export types as well as how to access Adobe Media Encoder from inside Adobe Premier Pro, or as a stand along program. We'll even look at some automations that can really speed up your workflows.
So now, let's get start with Premier Pro Guru, Outputs and Media Encoder.
Premiere Pro Guru: Lumetri Workflows using SpeedGrade and Direct Link41,841 Views
From Screen to Paper: Improving Your Inkjet Printing Skills96,827 Views
Mastering for iTunes32,783 Views
Remixing a Song in Logic Pro115,396 Views
Creative Video Compositing with Photoshop120,315 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,822,562 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,892,127 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views