- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Louisa Winters. We all use titles in our work. Intro and ending titles, lower thirds, scrolling titles, and many other types of infographics. In this course, we will go through creating and optimizing titles and graphics using Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. We will use the tools that we already have with Creative Cloud to achieve the greatest impact with our titles and maximize our time in the Edit Suite.
We'll start by generating backgrounds and then we'll go through Premier's titler. We will then get into using some of the other applications. Starting with After Effects and continuing with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Having a working knowledge of these applications, will help you create the best, most effective titles that will bring your creativity to a new level. Let's try it.
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.