- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- What is Adobe Dynamic Link?
- Creating and importing After Effects compositions
- Using Render and Replace
- Editing clips and sequences in Audition
- Creating and importing Photoshop files
- Editing Premiere Pro footage in Photoshop
- Sending clips and metadata from Prelude to Premiere Pro
- Working with slow motion
- Creating merged clips and subclips
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and welcome to this class on Adobe Dynamic Link as well as time saving work flows. We're gonna explore lots of different ways that the Adobe apps can work together and how you can avoid things like intermediate renders, as well as having to have multiple copies of your media files spread all over your hard drives. This whole class is all about saving time, saving disk space and getting more billable work done, with less extra work in between. So we're got a lot of great things to cover today, let's jump in.