Premiere Pro: Frequently Asked Questions
In this workshop, Adobe Technical Support Lead Todd Kopriva answers many of the most common questions users have about Premiere Pro, from "What's the best export format or codec?" to "Why can't Premiere Pro import my file?" to "Why is there a red or yellow bar in my sequence?" In every case Todd brings his wealth of knowledge and experience to bear, answering the question in a clear, thorough, and easy-to-understand style.
- What's the best export format or codec?
- How do I choose the right sequence settings?
- Why can't Premiere Pro import my file?
- How do I get rid of black bars around my movie?
- Why does audio not go to the track where I drop it?
- Why is there a red or yellow bar in my sequence?
- How do I submit a bug report or feature request?
- How do I learn Premiere Pro?
- Hi, I'm Todd Kopriva. I'm the technical support lead for Adobe Premiere Pro. I worked for years on the digital video teams at Adobe, and in this time, I've encountered many of the same questions being asked again and again about Premiere Pro. In this series of videos, I'll give you the answers to these frequently asked questions so that you can avoid these problems in the first place or work around them if you do encounter them. I hope that you enjoy this training and learn to get past some common problems.
Compositing with Premiere Pro CS5.515,143 Views
Premiere Pro CS6 New Features Overview12,372 Views
Premiere Pro CS6 New Features208,896 Views
Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro127,123 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Customizing Workspaces43,489 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,820,903 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,861,859 Views