Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
This course introduces Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, using a project-based approach that introduces video editors to all the skills necessary to cut their own program. Using a short commercial project as an example, author Abba Shapiro walks viewers through a complete and logical workflow that begins with importing media, creating a basic rough edit, and then refining the cut with music and sound effects, transitions, visual effects, and titles. The course also includes troubleshooting advice, such as reconnecting offline media and using the History panel to undo multiple actions.
- Customizing the window layout and the interface
- Importing card-based media
- Capturing media from tape
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Editing clips into the Timeline
- Performing insert and overwrite edits
- Performing more advanced editing tasks, such as 3-point editing, replace edits, and trimming using ripple and roll edits
- Mixing audio
- Editing more efficiently using markers
- Working with stills and graphics
- Creating speed changes on clips
- Adding transitions and effects
- Creating titles, credit rolls, and lower thirds
- Demonstrating multicamera editing techniques
- Stabilizing shaky footage
- Exporting your final project to the web, mobile devices, and tape
Hi! I am Abba Shapiro, and I'd like to welcome you to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training. In this course I'll take you through the entire process, creating a complete video program using Adobe's most advanced video editing software, Premiere Pro CS6. I'll not only show you editing basics, but you'll see how to use Premiere's completely redefined trimming tools to make precise cuts. You'll also see how to use the audio mixing tool to create a perfectly balanced sound track.
I'll show you some of the best practices when importing pictures, graphics and Photoshop files into Premiere Pro, and then I'll show you how to adjust and animate photographs to bring your program to life. We'll be covering all these basics plus plenty of other advanced techniques such as creating the perfect chroma key using the Ultra Keyer and smoothing out shaky footage with Premiere's brand-new Warp Stabilizer. Now let's get started with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: After loading a project from the exercise files for this course, the media appears "offline" and cannot be used. How do I fix this?
- A: This issue occurs because the project was not created in your copy of Premiere Pro, so your copy does not know where to look for the asset files. To fix this, please see the video "Relinking offline media."
- Q: Premiere Pro keeps saying, "Project contains a sequence that could not be opened. No sequence preview preset or codec could be associated with this sequence type." What do I do?
- A: Please read this post, which addresses this issue, and then try the suggestion in the order provided: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/features-presets-missing-premiere-pro.html
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
DSLR Video Tips2,375,992 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views
After Effects CS6 Essential Training1,721,134 Views
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training4,067,915 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views