- View Offline
- Editing in Premiere Pro in eight steps
- Setting up a project and a sequence
- Importing and organizing media
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Performing insert, overwrite, and replace edits
- Trimming, splitting, moving, and deleting clips
- Performing intermediate editing and trimming techniques
- Customizing your workspace and using creative tools
- A brief look at Creative Suite integration
- Making audio level adjustments and mixing audio
- Recording voice-overs
- Applying transitions, effects, and filters
- Changing clip speed
- Color correction techniques
- Creating titles, credit rolls, and lower thirds
- Multicam editing techniques
- Exporting your final project
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Ashley] Hi, I'm Ashley Kennedy. Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud Essential Training. Premiere Pro is just one of the very powerful and versatile applications within the Adobe Creative Suite, and now, with the Creative Cloud model, you can look forward to an even more integrative and intuitive experience as you work between Premiere Pro and its sister programs. This course starts with a get up and running chapter which takes you through a quick start to finish workflow to finish a short piece. Then, we spend the rest of the course diving deeply into each technique.
I'll show you how to import and organize your media. I'll show you many basic and intermediate editing techniques as we construct a documentary-style promo piece from start to finish. We'll take a look at Premiere Pro's integrated audio editing tools as we focus on our project soundtrack. We'll explore how to integrate all types of effects to fix, enhance, stylize, and re-time your footage. We'll look at how to color-correct your sequence clips and your master clips.
You'll learn how multi-cam editing can be a tremendous time saver, and I'll show you how to export your project in various formats so you can share your work with the world. So let's have fun as we begin to take a look at the many exciting possibilities inside of Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud.