Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)
New to Premiere Pro? Start here and learn how to professionally edit video with techniques the experts use. Ashley Kennedy introduces a fast-track approach that breaks down the entire import-to-output process into eight quick steps—ideal as an overview for new editors, and a good crash course in Premiere Pro for editors migrating from other platforms. Then she transitions to an expanded workflow, showing how to import media, create a basic rough edit, and refine the cut with music, sound effects, transitions, visual effects, and titles. Along the way, she demonstrates how Premiere Pro integrates with other CC applications, and offers keyboard shortcuts and other workflow-enhancing tricks to help you become more efficient in Premiere Pro. The course wraps up with tutorials on color correction, multicam editing, and the export process.
- Editing in Premiere Pro in eight steps
- Setting up a project and a sequence
- Importing and organizing media
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Performing insert, overwrite, and replace edits
- Trimming, splitting, moving, and deleting clips
- Performing intermediate editing and trimming techniques
- Customizing your workspace and using creative tools
- A brief look at Creative Suite integration
- Making audio level adjustments and mixing audio
- Recording voice-overs
- Applying transitions, effects, and filters
- Changing clip speed
- Color correction techniques
- Creating titles, credit rolls, and lower thirds
- Multicam editing techniques
- Exporting your final project
- [Ashley] Hi, I'm Ashley Kennedy. Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud Essential Training. Premiere Pro is just one of the very powerful and versatile applications within the Adobe Creative Suite, and now, with the Creative Cloud model, you can look forward to an even more integrative and intuitive experience as you work between Premiere Pro and its sister programs. This course starts with a get up and running chapter which takes you through a quick start to finish workflow to finish a short piece. Then, we spend the rest of the course diving deeply into each technique.
I'll show you how to import and organize your media. I'll show you many basic and intermediate editing techniques as we construct a documentary-style promo piece from start to finish. We'll take a look at Premiere Pro's integrated audio editing tools as we focus on our project soundtrack. We'll explore how to integrate all types of effects to fix, enhance, stylize, and re-time your footage. We'll look at how to color-correct your sequence clips and your master clips.
You'll learn how multi-cam editing can be a tremendous time saver, and I'll show you how to export your project in various formats so you can share your work with the world. So let's have fun as we begin to take a look at the many exciting possibilities inside of Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud.
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,914,987 Views
Negotiating Your Salary254,232 Views
Perspective Drawing with Illustrator154,188 Views
Unity 3D 3.5 Essential Training786,893 Views
20 Unofficial Rules of Songwriting81,648 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,892,127 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,064,359 Views
Muse Essential Training1,472,030 Views