- Updates to the Facebook, Vimeo, and Twitter publish modules
- New search options in the Timeline
- Adjusting track heights in the Timeline
- Writing keyframes in the Audio Mixer
- Customizing label colors
- Managing multiple open projects
- Saving a template from After Effects
- Working with Premiere Pro in virtual reality
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and in this course, we'll take a look at several of the updates that have been made to Adobe Premier Pro. Now, we're going to tackle the 2018 edition of Adobe Premier Pro, which was announced at Adobe MAX in the fall of 2017. You can take advantage of these new features by updating, provided that you have a valid Creative Cloud membership. Feel free to go ahead and do this, but I would caution you to consider not upgrading in the middle of a big project. You might want to do the upgrade on a test machine, make sure that it's fully compatible with all of your plugins and your particular workflow before you make the switchover.
But 2018 has several small and big features that are welcome additions. Welcome to the course. Let's jump in.