Join Zack Arnold for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing raw dailies: Multicamera workflow, part of Video Post Productivity Weekly.
- [Instructor] In a previous lesson on…organizing raw dailies, I walked you through…my own personal process for organizing dailies…for a scene that was shot with a single camera.…If you haven't viewed that lesson,…I recommend viewing it first,…because the fundamental concepts will…apply to this lesson as well.…But to avoid repeating myself, I'm going to skip over those…and jump right into organizing multi-camera footage.…And not to sound like a broken record,…but this is just my system, it's not the system.…Modify to do what works for you,…especially if you're working with an NLE other than Avid,…which is what we're working in right now.…
In the previous lesson, what I showed you how to do…was take a bin that looks like this,…with all this random information, and turn it into this,…a very useful organizational structure…for visually looking at all your material chronologically,…from the first shots and the master shots…all the way down through your close-ups.…Now what I'm going to do is…walk you through this process again,…
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.
Video Production and Post Tips of the Weekwith Richard Harrington12h 49m Appropriate for all
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Appropriate for all
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Appropriate for all
New This Week
Trello, GTD, Productivity Tools
Project and Timeline Organization
Inbox zero8m 27s
Project & dailies organization, and going further with GTD and Trello 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.