Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Green-Screen Workflow.
- I hope you enjoyed this in-depth look…at green-screen workflows using Adobe software.…One of the things I like about using Adobe tools is…that there's a lot of interoperability.…The ability to jump between applications…and hand off data.…As you saw here,…putting Premiere Pro and After Effects together…can be quite powerful.…Both have strengths and benefits,…and they can also compensate…for some of each other's weaknesses.…Plus, if you can take advantage of a tool like Photoshop,…creating additional elements to use…in your green-screen projects is that much easier.…
Now, in this course, particularly towards the back half,…we started to cover some pretty advanced skills.…So, if there's things that we dug into…that you want to learn more,…be sure to explore some of those topics…in the online library.…There are several courses available,…including a few by me that I'd recommend.…Make sure you check out some of our coursework…that covers how to use green-screen material…and you might also find it interesting to explore the course…
- Keying in Premiere Pro vs. After Effects
- Importing footage to key
- Stacking layers in Premiere Pro
- Using the Ultra Keyer
- Using KEYLIGHT
- Enhancing a key with 3D lights
- Deciding when to use a third-party tool
- Processing backdrops in Photoshop
- Exchanging transparency data
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Apprentice: 12 Tracking and Keyingwith Chris Meyer3h 54m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
After Effects Compositing: 4 Color Keyingwith Mark Christiansen2h 7m Intermediate
1. Deciding Where to Key Your Footage
2. Importing Footage to Key
3. Keying in Adobe Premiere Pro
4. Keying in Adobe After Effects
5. Selected Third-Party Keyers
6. Processing Backdrops in Photoshop
7. Backdrop Techniques
8. Exchanging Transparency Data
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.