Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitions.
- I hope you enjoy this in-depth look at transitions…inside of Premiere Pro.…My name is Rich Harrington, and I'm one of several authors…that participate in the Premiere Pro Guru series.…Be sure to check out other Premiere Pro Guru titles…here on Lynda.com, and you'll find several different…in-depth looks at different course skills.…The Premiere Pro Guru series is all about teaching you…what you need to know to get the most out of Premiere Pro.…So, if you'd like to expand your toolbox…and learn how professional editors work…don't miss the other courses.…Now, you'll find that the goal here is that you have…a more comfortable work flow with Premiere Pro.…
By digging in deep and truly understanding how it works…you can get the job done.…For example, with transitions as we learned today,…there are a lot of hidden secrets as you dig in deep,…and there are some limitations that, unfortunately,…you'll have to work around.…My name is Rich Harrington, thanks for watching.…
- Applying transitions between clips
- Positioning transitions in the Timeline
- Customizing default transitions
- Trimming shots
- Combining effects and transitions
- Creating a blur transition
- Creating and applying custom gradients
- Saving transition presets
- Working with third-party transition plugins like Red Giant and CoreMelt
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
The Art of Color Correction: Artistic Color Grading on the Timelinewith Simon Walker2h 41m Appropriate for all
The Art of Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Daywith Simon Walker2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Applying, and Working with, Transitions
2. Refining Transitions
3. Working with Effects and Transitions
4. Saving Transitions
5. Essential Third-Party Plugins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.