Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video NewBlueFX, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitions.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Another manufacturer of plugins is NewBlueFX.…Now, NewBlue has been around for a long time…and initially made PC-only tools.…They're well known for GPU acceleration…and you might've heard of some of their titling tools…which are quite powerful at creating 3D animated titles.…NewBlue though does offer a lot of transitions…and an interesting model for choosing them.…Now, if you wanna explore their transitions…you can visit NewBlueFX…and just choose Products, Transitions.…They make them available in different size packages…so if you expand this you could see what's included.…
Their basic packages just include some…of their most popular effects,…the ones that are most unique to them,…then as you continue to go down,…you'll see what's unlocked…or included with each bundled version.…You decide which one is right for you.…If you'd like to preview an effect…just click on it and a movie that shows you…what it looks like is available.…All right, let's put this into action.…I'll switch back to Premiere Pro…and go over to the Effects panel.…
- Applying transitions between clips
- Positioning transitions in the Timeline
- Customizing default transitions
- Trimming shots
- Combining effects and transitions
- Creating a blur transition
- Creating and applying custom gradients
- Saving transition presets
- Working with third-party transition plugins like Red Giant and CoreMelt
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
The Art of Color Correction: Artistic Color Grading on the Timelinewith Simon Walker2h 41m Appropriate for all
The Art of Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Daywith Simon Walker2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Applying, and Working with, Transitions
2. Refining Transitions
3. Working with Effects and Transitions
4. Saving Transitions
5. Essential Third-Party Plugins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.