In this video, learn how to use the multiband compressor in Premiere Pro.
- A Compressor is a tool that can help … erase or lower the volume of your clip and … can give your audio punch and strength. … Adobe Premier Pro's MultiBand Compressor … effect separates the audio into different frequencies, … or bands, and processes them separately. … What this means is that you could effect some frequencies in … one way and other frequencies in a very different way. … Open sequence five point two, MultiBand Compressor. … Let's go ahead and add the … MultiBand Compressor effect to this clip. … So let's go to the effects panel and just type the word … Multi and you will see the MultiBand Compressor here. … There is an obsolete one, … but you don't need to use that one. … Let's go ahead and add it to the clip. … And now, go to the effect controls panel and click … on the edit button of the MultiBand Compressor. … This opens the interface. … So let's go a little bit over what all of these things mean. … Obviously, we are separating this … audio into the different frequencies. …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.