Join Zack Arnold for an in-depth discussion in this video Intro to Q4, part of Video Post Productivity Weekly.
- Congratulations, we are already halfway through this year-long productivity marathon. Now, if you've stuck with me so far, you've learned a lot of different strategies for becoming a more efficient and focused editor, including ways to manage your email, strategies for protecting your time, and working in dedicated time blocks, the basics of working with my favorite program on the planet, Trello, the foundation of the Getting Things Done, or the GTD system, as well as tons of other cool apps and strategies to help you start working smarter and stop working harder.
We're going to continue putting the pedal to the metal for the next few months and go even deeper down the productivity rabbit hole. Now that you've learned some basic strategies to keep your project bins and your timeline organized, we're going to dig into my system for organizing raw dailies, in a scripted workflow, so you don't have to be overwhelmed by the volume of material that you probably receive every single day. We're also going to dig even further into the GTD system and learn some practical ways to organize your daily tasks and make sure that you don't get overwhelmed or burn yourself out.
And, lastly, I'm going to show you some more advanced tricks for managing your email and integrating it with both your Trello and OmniFocus workflows. Let's do this.
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.
Video Production and Post Tips of the Weekwith Richard Harrington12h 49m Appropriate for all
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Appropriate for all
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Appropriate for all
New This Week
Trello, GTD, Productivity Tools
Project and Timeline Organization
Inbox zero8m 27s
Project & dailies organization, and going further with GTD and Trello 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.