Adobe Photoshop is the standard for image editing and is also a must-use tool for video editing and motion graphics creation. How can you use Photoshop in your video and motion graphics workflows? In this movie, author Luisa Winters discusses the benefits of using Adobe Photoshop when editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Photoshop is the standard for image editing.…It is also a must use tool in…the video editing and graphics design world.…However, many editors don't use it for titles.…I'm not sure why.…But I do hope that you use it for titles,…and many other things.…One of the advantages of using Photoshop is…its tremendous ability to modify images.…Nothing comes close in the market.…You can use Photoshop not just for backgrounds,…but for really complex titles as well.…
All without too much effort.…Just like with InDesign, you can use Photoshop to…automate your title creating.…The technique is a little bit different than in InDesign,…but you'll know both, and then you can…decide which one is better.…You can also use Photoshop to create…multi-layered files that then can be…animated separately in Premiere Pro or After Effects.…It is because of this reason, and many others,…that Photoshop is a must have tool for any editor.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.