In this course, you learned the workflow for working with audio and the Essential Audio panel in Premiere Pro and explored various methods for adjusting audio levels, fixing problems in audio, and enhancing audio for a refined finish to your work.
- I would like to thank you for watching this title … about Premier's Audio Workflow … and its Essential Sound Panel. … Like with everything, the more you use the tools, … the better you'll become at it. … If you are looking for what to do next, … I would like to suggest you watch … other Premiere Pro Guru titles. … There are many. … This is Luisa Winters. … Thank you so much for your time. … Hopefully, I'll see you soon. … …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.