Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Understanding Compression.
- I would like to thank you…for watching this Premiere Pro Guru Compression title.…Now you have the tools to use compression…to deliver the best looking video…you could possibly deliver.…Please keep in mind that your video will be…as good as the source video that you have.…You cannot make your video better by compressing it.…You can, however, keep much of the quality…so that you can deliver the best final product.…If you're looking for what to do next,…I would like to suggest you watch…other Premiere Pro Guru titles.…
There are many.…This is Louisa Winters.…Thank you so much for your time.…Hopefully, I'll see you soon.…
- Types of compression
- VBR and CBR
- Export settings for video, audio, captions, and more
- Using Adobe Media Encoder for compression
- Tips to make your video look better
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Audio Finishing Techniqueswith Robbie Carman4h 29m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Outputs and Media Encoderwith Jason Osder2h 37m Intermediate
Commercial Editing Techniques with Premiere Prowith Christine Steele2h 43m Intermediate
1. Compression Essentials
2. Export Settings
3. Adobe Media Encoder
4. Tips to Improve Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.