Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- I would like to thank you for watching this…Premiere Pro Guru adjustment layers and nesting title.…Like with everything, the more you use the tools…the better you'll become.…You will start creating your own presets and adjustments…and will start creating a look for your videos…that people will soon recognize.…If you're looking for what to do next,…I would like to suggest some of the other…Premiere Pro Guru titles right here at lynda.com…This is Luisa Winters,…thank you so much for your time.…
Hopefully I'll see you soon.…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.