Learn about creating a new board, calling it a structure map, and breaking down your lists into reels or acts.
- [Instructor] In several previous lessons,…I've shown you how to do some basic organization…of your offline post production workflow using Trello,…and I walked you through a very basic introduction…to building your structure map.…In this lesson, we're going to take a deeper dive…into building your structure map, specifically…for storytelling purposes, and for the sake of demonstration…this is going to be for scripted workflow,…whether it's a television series…or a feature film for example.…Much of this would most likely apply to reality shows…that have a detailed scene outline as well.…
As a reminder, if you want to fully dive…into the Trello rabbit hole, check out my other Lynda…course, Trello for Video Post Production.…We're here now looking at the structure map that we…built in a previous lesson.…What I want to do is show you some easy and quick ways…to build out a fuller structure map based on the one liner…that you received from production…and then we're going to start to organize your map…by story points.…
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.
Video Production and Post Tips of the Weekwith Richard Harrington12h 49m Appropriate for all
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Appropriate for all
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Appropriate for all
New This Week
Trello, GTD, Productivity Tools
Project and Timeline Organization
Inbox zero8m 27s
Project & dailies organization, and going further with GTD and Trello 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.