- View Offline
- Introducing Premiere Pro
- Creating a project
- Importing media
- Editing clips
- Adding transitions and effects
- Working with titles and graphics
- Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Working with audio
- Metadata and content analysis
- Outputting video
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Maxim Jago and I'm a director, editor, trainer and author. I've taught media practitioners all around the world including broadcasters, filmmakers, teachers, and students, and I work for Adobe as a specialist trainer for media organizations like the BBC. I believe my creative work gives me a valuable perspective on the tools I teach and with these lessons I'll share with you my best practices for creative work. Premiere Pro CS5 lets you edit natively with almost any media format, and shares media and sequences dynamically with other applications in the Creative Suite, like After Effects and Photoshop.
CS5 is 64-bit native, which means it makes full use of the latest computer hardware. It has a re-engineered Playback Engine and can use your graphics card for visual effects that won't effect real-time performance. In these lessons, I'll give you everything you need to know to get cutting with Premier Pro, interacting dynamically with other Adobe applications and outputting to several media. All of the media I'll be using is available for you to edit alongside. By the end of these lessons you'll be ready to create.