Getting Started with Premiere Pro CS5
In this workshop, expert editor and trainer Maxim Jago teaches you everything to know about cutting with Premiere Pro, interacting dynamically with other Adobe applications, and outputting to multiple formats. Through a series of short lessons, he introduces the core editing skills, workflows, and technologies Premiere Pro editors use every day to produce media for broadcast television, DVD, and the web. Even if you're new to nonlinear editing, this workshop will help get you up to speed fast.
- Introducing Premiere Pro
- Creating a project
- Importing media
- Editing clips
- Adding transitions and effects
- Working with titles and graphics
- Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Working with audio
- Metadata and content analysis
- Outputting video
- Hi, I'm Maxim Jago and I'm a director, editor, trainer and author. I've taught media practitioners all around the world including broadcasters, filmmakers, teachers, and students, and I work for Adobe as a specialist trainer for media organizations like the BBC. I believe my creative work gives me a valuable perspective on the tools I teach and with these lessons I'll share with you my best practices for creative work. Premiere Pro CS5 lets you edit natively with almost any media format, and shares media and sequences dynamically with other applications in the Creative Suite, like After Effects and Photoshop.
CS5 is 64-bit native, which means it makes full use of the latest computer hardware. It has a re-engineered Playback Engine and can use your graphics card for visual effects that won't effect real-time performance. In these lessons, I'll give you everything you need to know to get cutting with Premier Pro, interacting dynamically with other Adobe applications and outputting to several media. All of the media I'll be using is available for you to edit alongside. By the end of these lessons you'll be ready to create.
Premiere Pro CS4 Beyond the Basics426,857 Views
Premiere Pro CS5.5 New Features61,598 Views
Soundbooth CS5 Essential Training227,600 Views
Premiere Pro CS5 for Avid Editors8,632 Views
Premiere Pro CS4 Getting Started210,425 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,822,562 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
Premiere Pro CS5 Essential Training2,018,355 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,892,127 Views