Chad Perkins: Well folks, that's the end of this training series. …We've had a blast making this training for you. Thank you so much for watching. …Brian Liepe: Yeah, and remember the best experience is just to get your hands on some cameras …and go out there and shoot, so good luck. …Chad Perkins: On behalf of myself, Chad Perkins, my co-author the amazing Brian Liepe and lynda.com …we thank you for watching. Good luck shooting. Take care. …
This course was created and produced by Chad Perkins. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Understanding aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Using lenses as a tool in storytelling
- Establishing focus for video
- Achieving a shallow depth of field
- Using equipment like clapperboards and matte boxes
- Editing and color correcting footage
- Using cinematography techniques to get beautiful shots
- Avoiding rolling shutter and moiré
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Photography Basics
2. DSLR Basics
3. Understanding Lenses
4. In Production
6. Common DSLR Pitfalls
7. Important Gear
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.