Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Adobe Green-Screen Workflow.
- If your membership includes it, be sure to download the hands-on exercise files. Getting hands-on practice is one of the best ways to learn these skills and I've put together an extensive collection of footage and background plates that you can use during this course. Now, this is test footage, as well as some real-world project footage, from different things that I've worked on through the years. You are fine to use these for educational purposes, but I ask that you please don't reuse any of these elements in your own projects and please don't post any of your results online.
Now, the file is a little bit large, because there are a lot of pieces, so I would suggest that you go ahead and start that download. Our first chapter is a bit introductory, so if the files are still downloading, that's okay, but be sure to get these files so you can practice and really master these skills.
- Keying in Premiere Pro vs. After Effects
- Importing footage to key
- Stacking layers in Premiere Pro
- Using the Ultra Keyer
- Using KEYLIGHT
- Enhancing a key with 3D lights
- Deciding when to use a third-party tool
- Processing backdrops in Photoshop
- Exchanging transparency data
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Apprentice: 12 Tracking and Keyingwith Chris Meyer3h 54m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
After Effects Compositing: 4 Color Keyingwith Mark Christiansen2h 7m Intermediate
1. Deciding Where to Key Your Footage
2. Importing Footage to Key
3. Keying in Adobe Premiere Pro
4. Keying in Adobe After Effects
5. Selected Third-Party Keyers
6. Processing Backdrops in Photoshop
7. Backdrop Techniques
8. Exchanging Transparency Data
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.