What is the easiest way to create a title when you are inside of Adobe Premiere Pro? You can create a title with Premiere’s Titler. How do you create a title with Premiere Pro’s Titler? In this movie, author Luisa Winters demonstrates how you can easily create a title template with Adobe Premiere Pro’s Titler.
- What if we want to create a title,…that we can re-use over and over?…Maybe we're working on a series of videos…for the same organization,…and all of them need to have the same look.…It would make sense to create a template…that we can re-use over and over,…to give our titles, that consistency…that they need.…Let's try it.…Open sequence 2.4, creating a template.…Now, we already have a title in here,…let's go ahead and double click it,…to edit it.…
And of course, it opens in the titler.…If I want to create a template,…based on this particular title,…all I have to do, is go to title,…templates, notice that I have no templates in here.…I can click on the panel menu,…and choose import current title as template.…I can give it, whatever name.…I'll call it template 01,…and click okay,…and now it is available for me to use.…
All I have to do is click okay,…and now I can close the titler.…I'm going to go ahead and delete this title…from the timeline.…And now I'm going to create a title from scratch.…Control T on Windows, command T on the Mac.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.