Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a template project: Saving an adjustment layer, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- In the previous movie, we saw that…we can apply master clip effects to adjustment layers.…But what about a project?…What if you want to save a whole bunch…of things to use in several different projects,…not just in the currently open one?…You can create a template project…in Premier Pro.…Let's go ahead and create a new project.…I'm going to save mine right next…to the original project that we had,…so I'll click on browse, go to my desktop,…adjustment layers and nesting,…and I'll choose that folder.…
Let's go ahead and name our project…Template Project 01...…and click OK.…Now that we have this project open,…let's go ahead and import some media.…I'm just going to go ahead and double click here…in the project panel, and from the…media folder video clips I'll choose…one of my mirror door clips.…And I can import that.…I'm going to now create a sequence with that…by simply dragging the clip to the timeline.…
Now I have a sequence,…I have a clip, I can now start adding…adjustment layers.…I'll change my project view to that of list,…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.