Using Trello, Zack demonstrates his system for organizing client and collaborator notes into checklists. No matter how many different types of sources or formats you receive your notes in (paper, emails, text messages, in person), this system allows you to track every change and revision with ease so you never miss (or forget) another note again.
- [Instructor] In a previous lesson,…I introduced you to my favorite tool…on the planet Trello.…And in case you missed it,…I also have a full course available…for building your entire post production workflow in Trello.…But for now, if you're just interested…in how I organize my notes and revisions…using Trello checklists, then you're in the right place.…Inevitably, is an editor,…you're going to get notes from 35 different sources.…And every method of delivery will be different.…Some via email, others via text,…some are going to be given to you in the room verbally,…and some via Excel spreadsheets.…
And for the love of god,…stop sending notes via spreadsheets.…Wouldn't it be nice,…to just gather everything in one single place?…Well after years of banging my head against the wall,…Trello finally solved this problem for me.…So we're here, back at the Main Board template…that I built in a previous lesson.…And I'm going to show you how I track…all of my notes in one place…to ensure that number one, I never miss any notes.…
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.
Video Production and Post Tips of the Weekwith Richard Harrington12h 49m Appropriate for all
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Appropriate for all
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Appropriate for all
New This Week
Trello, GTD, Productivity Tools
Project and Timeline Organization
Inbox zero8m 27s
Project & dailies organization, and going further with GTD and Trello 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.