What is the easiest way to create a title when you are inside of Adobe Premiere Pro? You can create a title with Premiere’s Titler. How do you create a title with Premiere Pro’s Titler? In this movie, author Luisa Winters demonstrates how you can easily create a static title with Adobe Premiere Pro’s Titler.
- When working in Premiere,…the easiest way to create a title is…to use Premiere's Titler.…While it hasn't been updated in a while,…and it may seem antiquated to some,…it still has a ton of functionality…that you can take advantage of,…especially if you're creating a simple title.…Let's go ahead…and open the sequence named "2.1 Static Title".…Now we're gonna add a title to this.…For that, we can go to File,…New,…Title,…or we can use the shortcut,…which is Control T on Windows,…or Command T on the Mac.…
Finally, we can click on this icon here…at the bottom of the project panel.…This is the New Item icon.…Click there and choose title.…It doesn't matter which way you choose,…it's gonna open this panel.…In here, let's go ahead and name our title.…I'll name it "Title01",…and click OK.…Now this Time Base and Pixel Aspect Ratio…and Width and Height is gonna match…whatever sequence you happen to have active.…
I'll go ahead and center this,…and here we go.…To create the title, I may want to see the video…that it's going to go on top of.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.