What is the easiest way to create a title when you are inside of Adobe Premiere Pro? You can create a title with Premiere’s Titler. How do you create a title with Premiere Pro’s Titler? In this movie, author Luisa Winters demonstrates how you can easily create a rolling or scrolling title with Adobe Premiere Pro’s Titler.
- Sometimes we have the need to create…a title that rolls or scrolls.…As you probably know, a rolling title…animates from the bottom up.…And scrolling titles animate from left to right…or from right to left.…Well, we can accomplish this with key frames.…The functionality is built in Premier's titler,…without having to use any key frames.…Go ahead and open the sequence named 2.2 RollingScrolling.…
And now let's create a new title.…So File, New, Title.…I'm gonna name this one, Rolling.…In here, I'm just gonna type the words,…I am a rolling title.…And I will center it.…Gonna change styles a little bit.…I just clicked on this style here…and with the type selected, it changed to this appearance.…
Alright, so right now, this is a static title…even though it's named, Rolling.…If I wanted it to roll, I can click on this icon right here.…If I hover on top of it with my mouse,…it'll read, Roll/Crawl Options.…Go ahead and click there and a new panel opens up.…I'm gonna change this to Roll.…I'm gonna tell it to Start Off Screen and End Off Screen.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.