What is the easiest way to create a title when you are inside of Adobe Premiere Pro? You can create a title with Premiere’s Titler. How do you create a title with Premiere Pro’s Titler? In this movie, author Luisa Winters demonstrates how you can easily create a movie credits title with Adobe Premiere Pro’s Titler.
- Sometimes we need to make a more sophisticated…rolling credit, like that usually shown…at the end of a movie.…These rolling titles will require the use of tab stops…so that the name of the actor and the role they play…will be aligned properly.…Go ahead and open Sequence 2.3, Movie Credits.…Now let's create a new title.…That's File, New, Title.…And let's name this Movie Credits.…
Let's make this a rolling title,…so click on the Roll/Crawl options icon.…Make it Roll, have it start offscreen, and end offscreen.…And click OK.…Let's go ahead and just create point text.…That means simply, with the Type tool,…click on the viewable area, and now press the Tab key.…Type in the name of your actor, press the Tab key again,…and type in the name of the role that they play.…
In this case, Max Redd.…At this point you can change font, font size,…and all of those things, so let's go ahead and do that.…Let's change this font to an Arial Black.…Now that we have this the right font and the right size,…let's go ahead and make sure that it's selected,…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.