Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating custom gradients using images, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitions.
- The easiest way to create those custom gradients…is to either download them already made,…or to make your own from scratch.…Let me show you one source for some free ones,…and then I'll walk you through how to make some of your own.…If you do a simple web search for "Harry's gradients"…you'll find a preset pack.…Now, be very careful that you don't download…any of these other ones,…because often pop-ups will show up here…offering you other websites for downloads.…
But the safest side to go to is the one of the manufacturer…which is "The Plugin Site".…When you click this here,…it'll take you over to their website…and you'll see that it talks about their products.…So, here on The Plugin Site…I'll just go to the download section…and you'll see the ability to pull things down.…What you're looking for are some of the freebies here.…Harry's Gradients.…It'll cost you your email, but you can pull that down.…
And this will give you access…to some pretty cool gradients that are useful.…I've used this collection a lot,…so just head on over there and pull those down…
- Applying transitions between clips
- Positioning transitions in the Timeline
- Customizing default transitions
- Trimming shots
- Combining effects and transitions
- Creating a blur transition
- Creating and applying custom gradients
- Saving transition presets
- Working with third-party transition plugins like Red Giant and CoreMelt
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Color Correction: Artistic Color Grading on the Timelinewith Simon Walker2h 41m Appropriate for all
Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Daywith Simon Walker2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Applying, and Working with, Transitions
2. Refining Transitions
3. Working with Effects and Transitions
4. Saving Transitions
5. Essential Third-Party Plugins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.