Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating LUTS in Adobe SpeedGrade, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- Sometimes, you need a LUT that is…just not available anywhere, so you have to create your own.…Luckily, for us, Adobe Premiere Pro…in the Creative Cloud Suite comes with SpeedGrade.…Once you are in SpeedGrade, you're going to see…that there are different things that you can change.…Right now, let's go to the Overall setting,…and let's increase the Contrast.…So we're going to change the Contrast to about 0.50.…
Now, let's move on to the Midtones,…and in the Midtones, we're going to change the Temperature…a little bit in the colder side.…So we'll move it to about -0.10.…Let's go ahead and also change the Saturation from here.…We can go to the Input Saturation…and move it to the right…to about 1.50 or so.…
At this point, we can add…another secondary color correction.…So in this panel here on the left,…at the bottom, you can see a +P and a +S.…You can click on the +P to add another Primary.…I'm going to get rid of that,…or you can click on the +S to add a Secondary layer.…When you add a Secondary layer,…you can address different colors.…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.