Work effectively with the Essential Sound panel in Adobe Premiere Pro. Learn various methods for mixing audio, addressing problems, and enhancing tracks for a polished finish.
- Hi, I am Luisa Winters, welcome to this Premiere Pro Guru title about Premiere's audio workflow and the Essential Sound Panel. Audio editing and sweetening are essential in any video editing program. After all, we hear a lot better than we see. And, we've been hearing sounds since we were in the womb way before we could see anything. So it is logical that we take great care in making our sound as good as possible. Although this title is about Premiere Pro, and therefore post-production, please keep in mind that maintaining good quality audio in the production process will be invaluable in the post-production stage. Fixing audio in post is unrealistic and will rarely yield good results. Premiere Pro makes working with audio an easy task, due mostly to the Essential Sound Panel. The Essential Sound Panel is logically divided in different sections that let us work in repairing and enhancing our audio with ease and speed. In this title, we will cover the basics of audio, including levels and gain, best practices, transitions, keyframes and mixers, and of course, effects. Having a working knowledge of audio and how to repair and enhance it can help you be more effective in your editing workflow. So let's get to it.
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast