Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video CoreMelt, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitions.
- The last plugin set that we're gonna look at…is a Mac-only tool.…Now, I promised you several cross-platform tools.…We took a look at those four first.…There are many other plugin manufacturers on the market.…CoreMelt started as a Final Cut plugin manufacturer,…and they've started to add support…for the Adobe platform, as well.…If you take a look,…you'll see that they originated…doing Final Cut Pro, Final Cut X…and Final Cut Express plugins, as well as Motion.…They got a lot of different tools here…that you can try out.…What they've recently done is,…added support for Premiere Pro and After Effects.…
But do keep in mind that,…when you download these,…they are currently only available…on the OS X platform.…Let's switch over here to Premiere Pro,…and take a look.…Now, if I go into my Effects Browser here,…and I take a look in my Video Transitions,…there are no transitions from CoreMelt.…That's because they're not true video transitions…that go between clips.…Rather, these will be found up here,…in the Video Effects category.…
- Applying transitions between clips
- Positioning transitions in the Timeline
- Customizing default transitions
- Trimming shots
- Combining effects and transitions
- Creating a blur transition
- Creating and applying custom gradients
- Saving transition presets
- Working with third-party transition plugins like Red Giant and CoreMelt
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Color Correction: Artistic Color Grading on the Timelinewith Simon Walker2h 41m Appropriate for all
Color Correction: Color Grading for Locations and Times of Daywith Simon Walker2h 6m Appropriate for all
1. Applying, and Working with, Transitions
2. Refining Transitions
3. Working with Effects and Transitions
4. Saving Transitions
5. Essential Third-Party Plugins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.