We all use titles in our work. In this title, Luisa Winters takes you through creating and optimizing titles and graphics using Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. She also shows you how to use tools that you already have to get the greatest impact with your titles and maximize the use of your time in the edit suite.
- I would like to thank you for watching this course.…Now, you have the tools to create titles that will…both communicate what you need to communicate,…and be super memorable.…Please, keep in mind that the techniques you saw…in this video are but a very small part of what…the different programs have to offer.…To learn more about these programs,…watch other courses found in the library.…You'll be thanking yourself for learning them better.…This is Luisa Winters.…Thank you so much for spending some time with me.…
See you next time.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.