- The color correction challenge
- Standard tools for measuring and adjusting color and light
- The Fast Color Corrector
- The Three-Way Color Corrector
- Other color correction effects
- Fixing and matching colors with presets
- Using After Effects for color correction
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi there. I'm Maxim Jago. I'm a filmmaker, writer, and Adobe Master Trainer. If you've been courting with Premier Pro for a little while, it's likely you've reached the point where you're getting curious about some of the more advanced features. While many editors turn to After Effects for fine finishing work, Premier Pro also has powerful tools to achieve very similar results. In this course, I'll be introducing you to the core technologies that colorists use all over the world.
Once we've learned about key tools like vector scopes, waveforms, and color wheels, we'll be working with the advanced color correction tools in Premier Pro to correct problem shots and give a finished look to our media. Much of the work of color correction is problem-solving. So we'll be working with difficult media to find out if we can save the day and truly fix it in post. As well as using the tools provided by Premier Pro, we'll look at third-party plug-ins and touch on transferring our new color correction skills from Premier Pro to After Effects, including the work-flow for sharing media between both applications.
I hope you'll share my joy in understanding and using some of these powerful finishing tools in Premier Pro and that your new skills will take your editing and finishing to the next level.