In this video, learn how to use the Loudness Radar to check audio levels.
- [Instructor] The Loudness Radar effect is a tool … that lets you read the loudness of your program over time. … It lets you see the overall audio levels of your program. … The whole program, not just parts of it. … So this is really what you need to use … to make sure that your levels are legal. … Let's go ahead and open Sequence 5.3 … and add the Loudness Radar effect … to the Audio Track Mixer. … So let's go ahead and open the Audio Track Mixer. … Window, Audio Track Mixer, … and 5.3, and there it is. … And I'm just going to make this a little bit taller, … so that we can see it. … Wider as well. … All right, if you don't see this top part … of the Audio Track Mixer, go ahead and expand it … by clicking on this little chevron here. … And you see here the different tracks … and you also see the master right here … all the way to the right. … You could add … the Loudness Radar effect … to any of the tracks. … But in reality, eventually, you have to add it to the master … because it is the loudness of your whole program …
- Audio basics in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Processing audio levels with the Essential Audio panel
- Best practices for mixing audio
- Using audio transitions
- Reducing noise and reverb
- Enhancing your audio
- Legalizing levels for broadcast
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basics of Audio
2. Mixing Audio
3. Repairing Audio
4. Enhance Your Audio
5. Legalizing Levels for Broadcast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.