Join Zack Arnold for an in-depth discussion in this video Building your post workflow with Trello, part of Video Post Productivity Weekly.
- [Narrator] If you've listened to my Podcast in the past…or you've read my blog, you know that Trello is my left…hand and I say that because I'm left-handed, by the way.…I manage my entire life with Trello as well as…another application called OmniFocus, but I'll save…that program for another lesson.…For those that don't know, Trello is basically…the digital version of a whiteboard with index cards…that are tapped to it; except, you can attach documents,…collaborate and communicate with…team members across the globe,…add checklists; the possibilities are virtually endless.…
If you want to do a super-deep dive in the every…single possibility for using Trello on post,…check out my other course; Trello for video post production.…In today's lesson, I'm just going to give you…a super brief overview of how you can use Trello…in a post-production workflow, so starting here…from the main log in screen, you're either going to log in,…if you already have an account or you can click here…to sign up, so I'm just going to go ahead and log in.…
- File management
- Time blocking
- Cleaning up your email inbox
- Organizing and prioritizing notifications
- Selecting apps to help you with task and time management
- Filtering email messages and paperwork
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Why can't I earn a Certificate of Completion for this course?
A: We publish a new tutorial or tutorials for this course on a regular basis. We are unable to offer a Certificate of Completion because it is an ever-evolving course that is not designed to be completed. Check back often for new movies.
Video Production and Post Tips of the Weekwith Richard Harrington12h 49m Appropriate for all
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Appropriate for all
The History of Film and Video Editingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 10m Appropriate for all
Foundations of Video: The Art of Editingwith Norman Hollyn3h 47m Appropriate for all
New This Week
Trello, GTD, Productivity Tools
Project and Timeline Organization
Inbox zero8m 27s
Project & dailies organization, and going further with GTD and Trello 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.