Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Apply LUTS using the Lumetri effect, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- After you're done creating your LUT,…well, you need to apply it to your clip.…Let's go ahead and do that.…Open sequence 5-3.…We have already seen how to apply LUTS…using the Lumetri effect.…We can apply any of these LUTS…that are here, say, this GOPRO.…We can also go into the Creative section…and we can apply some Looks in here.…So, when it comes to applying these LUTS and these Looks,…there is a little bit of a difference.…
Let's go through that a little bit.…I will reset this clip, and now, I'll go to "File".…"Direct Link to Adobe SpeedGrade".…Let's go ahead and click "Yes" to save the project.…And now, of course, SpeedGrade opens up.…When it comes to SpeedGrade, we can…adjust the different settings of the clip,…like we saw before, but we can also apply LUTS.…So, I can go to any of these Looks…and LUTS, and I can apply any of them.…
So, I'll go to Film Stock and apply this, or this,…or this, it doesn't really matter,…and you're going to see it in here as a LUT.…I can also click on the plus sign…and I can add other things.…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.