Once you have created your title in Adobe After Effects, you can use it in Adobe Premiere Pro. What if you wanted to animate your title to add a little more pop? There are presets in After Effects that allow you to do so. Author Luisa Winters demonstrates how to animate a title in Adobe After Effects.
- [Voiceover] Now that we have our title,…let's animate it.…The first thing that I want to do is animate…text on a path.…For that, single click on the layer name…so that the layer is selected.…Grab your pen tool and now draw your path.…I'm just going to click, click and drag,…and click and drag here so that I have this…curve that goes from the top left to the bottom right.…I can now expand the text layer, expand text,…expand path options…and choose the only path…that I have, which is called mask one.…
As soon as I do that, the text is going…to snap to the path and I'm going to get…several options here in the timeline,…reverse path, which is self-explanatory,…perpendicular to path, which is also self-explanatory,…the characters are either perpendicular…to the path or not,…force alignment, which is also…self-explanatory, the characters take the whole…width of the path or not, and then of course,…the first margin which is what I'm going to animate.…
So I'm going to scrub this value until my characters…disappear outside of the screen.…
- Generating graphic backgrounds
- Using Premiere's Titler
- Creating title templates and styles
- Creating titles with After Effects
- Using Photoshop for multilayer titles
- Creating lower thirds in InDesign
- Creating vector graphics for titles in Illustrator
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Jason Osder1h 34m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Better Transitionswith Richard Harrington2h 13m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Robbie Carman1h 58m Intermediate
1. Generating Graphic Backgrounds
2. Using Titler in Premiere
3. Using After Effects for Title Work
4. Creating Lower Thirds in InDesign
5. Creating Titles in Photoshop
6. Creating Titles in Illustrator
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.