Join Luisa Winters for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting your footage using secondary color corrections, part of Premiere Pro Guru: Adjustment Layers and Nesting.
- When we do secondary color correction…what we're really doing is that we are…adjusting only some of the color of our clips.…So, for example, if I already did my…primary color correction, then I'm starting…by using clips that do not have a color cast.…And I can better get my results.…Open sequence 3-3 from the project panel.…When we do secondary color correction what we are…really doing is that we are adjusting…only some of the colors in our clips.…So for example, I already did my primary color correction.…
And I made sure that there was no color cast…and that the luma levels were fine.…So now I can go back to some of the clips…and enhance some of the colors.…For that I'm just going to create one.…Adjust my layer…I'll leave the default settings.…Now I can drag the adjustment layer on top of the clips.…The reason I'm adding an adjustment layer…is because I want to give the same…secondary color correction to all of my clips.…That way there will be uniformity in my program.…
So I'll click on the adjustment layer to make sure…
- When and why to nest Premiere Pro
- Rendering and replacing nesting
- Naming nested sequences
- Applying effects with adjustment layers
- Saving adjustment layers
- Adjusting footage using color corrections
- Masking effects
- Creating specific looks with adjustment layers
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
Premiere Pro Guru: Organizing Assetswith Jason Osder2h 31m Intermediate
1. Using Nesting Techniques to Improve Your Workflow
2. Using Adjustment Layers to Make Your Effects Easier to Manage
3. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Visual Adjustments
4. Using Adjustment Layers to Create Specific Looks
5. Using LUTS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.